holly molly, one of ya'll is gunna get a nice gun

CampFussellHaha, that's awesome Steve.
I got yer Holy and I'll raise ya a Moly ;-) LOL
Had a friend who edited one of my Big Blast vids. Your post brought back fond memories sir ;-)
Turn up the volume and listen at the end ;-)

https://player.vimeo.com/video/113462019

Haha, I've been sayin it all week with this thing... holey moley, and for just $200

"Smaug"You're apparently a pretty good springer shooter too, Steve. Nice job.

I'm sorry to be the skeptical one amid this storm of positive energy, but does anyone else suspect the test guns were tuned prior to being sent, either by Gamo or AGD? Because I sure don't see accuracy reports like that from store-bought Gamos.
Maybe that's why they named it "Swarm"...
because folks will "swarm" to buy a one-holer Gamo. :)

(....seriously...."Swarm"?!! I'm waiting for the pistol version, "The Pollinator")

SmaugYou're apparently a pretty good springer shooter too, Steve. Nice job.

I'm sorry to be the skeptical one amid this storm of positive energy, but does anyone else suspect the test guns were tuned prior to being sent, either by Gamo or AGD? Because I sure don't see accuracy reports like that from store-bought Gamos.

Nah, most of my success comes from having all the different pellets to try, learning the gun proper, and figuring out how to make it perform. You might enjoy my blog over at AOA or the "meet Steve from AEAC" post here at AGN. I address your question in great detail in both as a handful of others have wondered the same.

.. Or you could just take my word for it. They don't.

This one took over 300 shots to finally stop dieseling and the trigger's got a ton of roll in it.

Here is Gamo Whisper Fusion at 37 yards :) from sand bags 10.65 H&N Baracuda Leapers/UTG 3x9x50
It's my first springer/gas ram gun. I've been happy with it as my intro into airgunning. This airgunning is going to be a lot of fun.

and at 65 yards... they opened up here. I'm still learning how to use the milldots for holdover and wind.

and 100 yards :(