• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Holiday Upgrades to Custom P15 - Semi Bullpup

Had some time to lighten up the stock, changed from fully shrouded and added heat shrink to barrel, cleaned up the ugly old P15 trigger blade, added Extreme Airguns power plenum, reduced valve stem diameter to 2.25 mm, modified poppet head shape, reduced reg to 130 bar, reduced valve spring size and length, shortened valve stem/ hammer travel by 1mm...Shooting JSB 18.13 lights out accurate at 920 fps...Still plenty of hammer spring available...Finally happy where the gun is settled and added scope turret tape, making it easy to dial for distance...Getting around 60 shots per fill on reg.

Seasons Greetings may 2021 bring you all good health, prosperity and all the Airguns you wish for...

DSC_0792.1609018217.JPG

DSC_0793.1609018239.JPG

DSC_0796.1609018229.JPG

DSC_0795.1609018248.JPG

Wow! I admire your perseverance, you have been working on this gun for a while. I remember because I have one that I have done much less to but like watching to see what others are doing. What length are you up to now? It seems like you've added at least four inches to the length of pull. Does it help with off hand shooting? I really love how small and light this gun is and I have gotten use to it's quirks, but there were times where I thought to change it. Especially adding a 3d printed butt plate. I did completely work over the hand grip for my hand and used an Esse Izula knife scale for a palm swell, but thats about it. Nice work on yours!

Holy sh!t! I missed that, (good catch Green_Yamo!) where did you get the pic rail? I looked for one because I knew they sold them on different named versions of the gun, but never found one. It ended up I put a utg conversion rail that I ended up liking for the added height, for more heads up position. Still, I'd like to know where you sourced it for future reference.

Wow, that stock is gorgeous!!! Did you make that? That is some serious skill! 

Also, where did you get the picatinny rail? I would much prefer this over the dovetail rails that come standard on the Skyhawks/P15's.

Picatinny rail I got directly from Julie at SPA in china, they ship p15's to some countries with Picatinny dependent on dealers wishes...

I ordered from "Julie" once and it was kind of a pain, and I was never really sure if I was going to get my parts or not. They wanted parts numbers but only gave reference for the gun I had, which didn't have that pic rail. Miraculously, my stuff did show up, eventually. It's a process that I hopefully won't be repeating any time soon. Shipping got crazy for obvious reasons this year and won't be back to normal for a while yet. The only thing that bothers me about the P15 is the parts supply. Good job on snagging that rail.