• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Holdover cheat sheet

Can never remember my holdovers, any ideas for keeping these with the rifle?
20210710_215501.1625969552.jpg
20210710_215617.1625969554.jpg

Thank you all for the input. I hadn't seen any posts on the Subject and figured I'd see if there were more elegant solutions than my old school paper-n-tape. One of my use case for this is when I see a squirrel gorging on one of the bird feeders. Allows me to quickly grab my Wildcat, range, and dispatch, without the need for a separate card or device. I do see the value technology plays in a more leisure shoot though...Boo

Thank you all for the input. I hadn't seen any posts on the Subject and figured I'd see if there were more elegant solutions than my old school paper-n-tape. One of my use case for this is when I see a squirrel gorging on one of the bird feeders. Allows me to quickly grab my Wildcat, range, and dispatch, without the need for a separate card or device. I do see the value technology plays in a more leisure shoot though...Boo

the most elegant solution is to get rid of the problem to begin with. Unless your feeders are over 50 yards away you can setup your zero and speed so there will be little difference in drop/POI so you can point and shoot without needing a card at all. But if you have a luxury of having such huge range a printed card would be the simplistic solution. 

some of us “waste” far more time tinkering than actually shooting so having technology that updates with all the crap we change becomes a necessity. I’m so bad with this I have 3 independent ballistic solver setups…….because I need that much help. LOL