Hogs Ate My Golf Course

Well they ate part of it anyway, it's the Golf course across the street from my house, and I was sleeping....:sleep:
turns out my neighbor knows the owner of the golf course, he's going to ask the owner if I could have permission to shoot Hogs on the course at night while I'm not Sleeping..o_O;)

Here's a bad picture of the damage the hogs did, I took the picture from my house so....
Notice the area under the tree limbs that look like shadows or leaf litter, that is the Hog Damage, they did another spot that isn't in the picture too.
20221117_122649.jpg

I used to work with the son of our local golf course owner (funny I work with him again at a different job in completely different field). Hogs moved in and started tearing it up, we’d hunt the woods in the day and the fareways at night off of golf carts. Good fun, we were using powder burners though.

Beau

Someone said look both ways before shooting. I would ensure you know all the laws in your area before shooting. Here in GA, one must have written permission ON THEIR PERSON when hunting someone else's private land. Also, down here, it is illegal to shoot from or across a road. For us, that even counts for the dirt roads on WMAs if they are open for vehicular traffic. Also for us, we have to be at least 50 yards from a county-maintained road to hunt at all. That often precludes any hunting in neighborhoods. So make sure you know if any of these laws apply in your area. Especially, as mentioned, with Karens around.

Someone said look both ways before shooting. I would ensure you know all the laws in your area before shooting. Here in GA, one must have written permission ON THEIR PERSON when hunting someone else's private land. Also, down here, it is illegal to shoot from or across a road. For us, that even counts for the dirt roads on WMAs if they are open for vehicular traffic. Also for us, we have to be at least 50 yards from a county-maintained road to hunt at all. That often precludes any hunting in neighborhoods. So make sure you know if any of these laws apply in your area. Especially, as mentioned, with Karens around.
That was me. It’s what you’d call….. Satire. Notice the LOL Emoji, this lets others with not a keen sense of humor know that it’s a Funny.
5010EF65-2C38-4BE2-BE28-3662253635EC.jpeg

Reactions: Hard2hurt223