• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hoarding?

Would this be considered hoarding?
f9bbbcc1b2d93295dc6ad2761e7c99ec.jpg

Plus I've got a Crown on the way, (once they get to the USA).

Thanks for the group therapy guys! :) I'm definitely getting a laugh out of some of your responses! 

@NMshooter - been wanting a Daystate for years. It's getting closer and closer to happening. I think I'll list some of these, get the Crown, and then finally order a Daystate.
@Dirte - It was a gift and hey... it's for breast cancer too. I'm proud to represent. It's really very hard to misplace too. And, since it's pink, nobody thinks about walking off with it. lol
@Mcoulter and @FunGun - I'm glad I could help you guys out. 
@Cheese - I'll let my Dad know! He rebuilt the whole deck last year. It's all recycled old redwood deck boards too. 

Tom

"Goodtogo"The second one on the left is the one he is going to sell me. Every time I see Tom post something to sell my heart speeds up and then I click on it and its not "my rifle" ;)
If you want to get an idea of what that one looks like in real life, and torture yourself a little more, you can check out this video. (But, ignore the "for sale" speech, I've taken it off the market.) And, be careful you don't drool on yourself or your computer!
:D
Tom