• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW Rapid HM1000x question

I have rifles with both regs and they are as good as each other however the Huma will give an increase to your prechamber volume if your trying to squeeze out more power, and if I recall as I’ve not hat to adjust the Huma you can adjust the pressure buy only removing the bottle which depending on what reg tester you have can be usefull.
also my Humas all use the RAW V quick fill / gauge body.
👍

Not sure where you read the HUMA omits the fill / gauge manifold ? That IS NOT THE CASE as in BOTH a standard Non X as well X spec HUMA do indeed REQUIRE the manifold to be slid on over the reduced diameter shank of regulators bottle mount end.
HUMA does NOT make Non Manifold required regulators for RAW or THEOBEN rifles ... I've personally spoke with Huub about this ;)

Not sure where you read the HUMA omits the fill / gauge manifold ? That IS NOT THE CASE as in BOTH a standard Non X as well X spec HUMA do indeed REQUIRE the manifold to be slid on over the reduced diameter shank of regulators bottle mount end.
HUMA does NOT make Non Manifold required regulators for RAW or THEOBEN rifles ... I've personally spoke with Huub about this ;)
I've just can't believe I've been reading it wrong for a week. I thought it said "it does not need" Jesus.

• Sad
Reactions: Motorhead
Those that have said the HUMA regulator does not hold or is less accurate than the RAW, how has this been confirmed? The gauges on air rifles are not accurate and this test should be done using accurate gauges.

I have not installed my HUMA regulator yet, but it is easier to adjust and I'm told its design will add slight volume to the plenum.

RAW HM1000x regulator testing (2).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranchibi