• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HM 1000x

I've shot my .25 RAW in both the metal chassis and in a laminate stock.

It now looks like this in its 'final' configuration:

IMG_1744B.1622770178.jpg

The Chassis Stock just didn't do it for me, and it is now sold. My accuracy was better with this gun (shooting off the bench) with the laminate stock, even with the high degree of adjustability the chassis stock provides. (Adding the Neil Clague moderator in place of the OEM offset moderator helped the accuracy improve further - and quieted it down significantly).

I guess that I could see the benefits of the chassis stock if you were taking the gun into the field (more rugged, a little lighter in weight), but mine is shot only off the bench and the laminate works better for me. YMMV

I've shot my .25 RAW in both the metal chassis and in a laminate stock.

It now looks like this in its 'final' configuration:

IMG_1744B.1622770178.jpg

The Chassis Stock just didn't do it for me, and it is now sold. My accuracy was better with this gun (shooting off the bench) with the laminate stock, even with the high degree of adjustability the chassis stock provides. (Adding the Neil Clague moderator in place of the OEM offset moderator helped the accuracy improve further - and quieted it down significantly).

I guess that I could see the benefits of the chassis stock if you were taking the gun into the field (more rugged, a little lighter in weight), but mine is shot only off the bench and the laminate works better for me. YMMV

Drooling over that sweet looking rifle.

great choice ,i have 2 ,pre AIR FORCE ,,i would get in touch with AIRGUNS USA and speak to the MARTIN he was the owner of RAW and builds all the RAW rifles for AIR FORCE,you can get all your questions answered and buy direct from him any add on"s or custom work ,,have it all set up for you now ,so its perfect when you get it,, i really like the looks of the buckskin stock,,dont think it"s available anymore,i have been asking around for the pic rail adapter you have on the BUCKSKIN i bought one for each of my RAWs when i purchased my rifles ,now i have a third all black stock that needs one,,since the AIR FORCE take over some of the products on the RAW website are no longer available,,,good luck with buying a excellent rifle ,it will be nicer in person when you see it ,,HYNZIE4s