• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Hitting those 4 cards in a row (updated)

Hello everyone!

it was a pretty calm day and I thought I should try something new to me.

so at first I have to say that I don’t sliced the cards but they got all hit like shown in the video.

if any of you guys has some improvements or anything else, let me know it.

hope u like the video!

Patrick 

https://youtu.be/hHExZrP0wMg

Sounds like a keeper. How did you film that great shooting session?

Its my best rifle ever, I have to tweak a little bit, but now it’s a tack driver!

I’ve only used my Casio ex zr 1600 on a seben dka scope mount, no fancy or pricey equipment. And all of it was filmed with only that one cam.

for the off scope videos I’ve used a cheap little tripod.

and the editing was done an my iPad with iMovie.

im still in a trail and error phase. 😉

Great work! 

My most recent big ticket(?) purchase was the ATN X 4k Pro Day/Night, 3-14x scope cam.

If by some miracle I'm able to get 75% of the results you've gotten from your equipment, I will be more than happy.

I am an FX fan. The Impact and the Wildcat are my favorites. 

Thanks again! 😉

ok that’s a scope with built in cam I think?

ooh, that’s not good when u have such expensive equipand then it doesn’t work well...

yes me to, I’m also thinking about to get an impact x. Do you have the one with st barrel or stx barrel?

Nice shooting!
1f44d-1f3fb.svg

Thanks alot! And thanks for your comment! 👍🏻

Great work! 

My most recent big ticket(?) purchase was the ATN X 4k Pro Day/Night, 3-14x scope cam.

If by some miracle I'm able to get 75% of the results you've gotten from your equipment, I will be more than happy.

I am an FX fan. The Impact and the Wildcat are my favorites. 

Thanks again! 😉

ok that’s a scope with built in cam I think?

ooh, that’s not good when u have such expensive equipand then it doesn’t work well...

yes me to, I’m also thinking about to get an impact x. Do you have the one with st barrel or stx barrel?

~~~~~~~~~~

Right.

That is the scope with the built-in camera.

I have FX Impacts with ST and STX barrels.