Hill EC3000 not filling tank

Hi this is my first post Hi everyone.
I have a hill EC300 compressor and today for some reason it won't fill my tank is running and making all the correct noises but will not put air in the tank .
I have used it for 10 hours its not the first thing that's gone wrong with it but if anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful.
Barry

Hi thank for your reply.
I have changed the pipe and there are no leaks .
But still not filling I was working it put 70bar in then stopped filling but still running.
Think Camaro454 meant using a test plug (pictured) to verify if compressor is building pressure.
IMG_20220326_223819.jpg

Reactions: Camaro454
It is called a "DeadHead Plug"...For testing the integrity of the pressurized system......
DeadHead%20Plug.jpg
Agreed, plug in 8mm female quick-disconnect, pressurize system, shut off compressor, spray bottle of soapy water to test for leaks. If leak-free and won't build to full pressure, internal problem likely. Release pressure before re-starting compressor. WM

Reactions: Camaro454
Hi just completed that test it did get to 300 bar but took about 2 minutes to do so no pressure leaks.
It should take no where near that long. I don't have this compressor, but even on my nice and slow Shoebox I can get there is under a minute. It does not surprise me that a tank fill results in only 2 bar in 15 minutes with that result.

If there is a leak, if must be internal, or something is wrong with the compressor preventing it from making much pressure per stroke. At least it gets to 300 bar, so that is something good. I'd think it might be a check valve or such, if it has them.