Hill EC3000 not filling tank

Hi this is my first post Hi everyone.
I have a hill EC300 compressor and today for some reason it won't fill my tank is running and making all the correct noises but will not put air in the tank .
I have used it for 10 hours its not the first thing that's gone wrong with it but if anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful.
Barry

Hi everyone today is Friday and after sending Hills 2 emails I still have no reply.
But a big shout out to Best Fittings the company I purchased it from have arranged to have it picked up and returned directly to Hills on Monday at there own expense even though its out of warranty a truly fantastic service from them.
As soon as I have the answer I will let you all know so this is my update so far.
And thanks for all your tips on this issue.
Barry

Reactions: Str8tshooter
Hi everyone today is Friday and after sending Hills 2 emails I still have no reply.
But a big shout out to Best Fittings the company I purchased it from have arranged to have it picked up and returned directly to Hills on Monday at there own expense even though its out of warranty a truly fantastic service from them.
As soon as I have the answer I will let you all know so this is my update so far.
And thanks for all your tips on this issue.
Barry
Is this the newer, EVO model.