Hill EC3000 Dead

Not having a good day. Was filling my 580cc 300 bar bottle with the Hill and it just shut off and won’t turn back on. Checked circuit breaker’s and everything was fine. Have had the Hill since June of 2021 and was pleased with how it was doing. 
Have had no other issues until this afternoon. I sent an email to the vendor I purchased from and will call them on Monday but wondering if anyone has any ideas or thoughts on what may have occurred.

It has 2 fuses - see last page of service manual. Also see the top of page 8 in the regular manual. Something about it automatically stopping???.

download.png
View attachment 1-EC-3000 SERVICE MANUAL 2021-06-02.1642915885.pdf

download.png
View attachment EC-3000 Manual rev 4.08.1642915886.pdf

So, just waiting for the fuses to get here so I can see if the initial problem is resolved. I called airgundepot and they just gave me a number to air v. I called and am awaiting an email or call back on the loose wire and if I should loctite the bolt so the wire doesn't come loose again. 

It's getting to be extremely difficult to just keep spending money with lack of good support. I sent an email to Hill as well and have heard nothing from them; I used their contact form. I'm waiting to see when I hear from either and see what the resolution is. 

@ram2jeep This is turning out to be a decent thread for information. Keep us posted. When you said you emailed Hill, you meant the folks in the UK correct? These folks https://www.airriflepump.com/

Hill contact form https://www.airriflepump.com/cgi-bin/mf000002.pl?ACTION=SHOWFORM

Exactly, I saw on another thread the correct place to email and followed the form and have a photo of the email I sent from their website. I went to the source and that's where I saw when they first introduced the ec-3000 the issue with the loose nuts on the wiring. 

When I explained this to air v., they replied with I haven't heard of any recalls but when I stated I had researched the problem and told them I found out how to check for the fuse on airgunnation they remembered the recall but for the first batch of compressors.

Truly thank you all for the guidance on where to look and what to look for.

I heard back from airv. and had a pleasant experience. I will loctite the nut on and the thought is that the loose wire caused the fuse to blow. 

Also found out the new version of the ec3000 has the wires soldered instead of how mine is. So, no need to pack it up and send it back. I would encourage checking the wires to make sure they are snugged down tight and not loose. This was definitely a learning experience and I thank everyone for the words of wisdom and guidance.

Still have not heard back from Hill after sending two emails/support forms.

How do y’all like the compressor?

Thanks

Besides this little issue, it has been a little tank for me. Extremely easy to use and setup and now that I know where the fuse is, easy to change. One press to acknowledge that fluids are satisfactory and another to dial in your bottle capacity and press to start. 

On another note though, I still haven't gotten a reply/response from Hill. AirV called me and checked how it was running so I have been happy with their service.

Maybe because I'm here in the US Hill doesn't see the purpose of a reply as they can't service the compressor. I wonder if I was to put in an order to purchase additional parts or fluids if they would get back to me?