Hill EC-3000

What was upgraded in improving the compressor
Ollie didn't elaborate.....
Other than the software......there could be some sort of internal updates??
But on their site.... the EC3000-EVO is out....

Reactions: Goldwing
I figured out what happened to my 5k burst disk blowing. I replaced it and then filled up a gun to 235 bar - the gun goes to 350. The compressor never stopped at the intended fill cutoff and kept going. I had to manually stop it from going past 240 when I caught it. I then filled a gun that goes to 270 bar with the cutoff set at 255. Again, the compressor just kept going past the cutoff and I had to manually stop it at 260. Has anyone else had this problem and if so will a "reset" of the mother board fix it? I put another contact request in at the factory website.

I figured out what happened to my 5k burst disk blowing. I replaced it and then filled up a gun to 235 bar - the gun goes to 350. The compressor never stopped at the intended fill cutoff and kept going. I had to manually stop it from going past 240 when I caught it. I then filled a gun that goes to 270 bar with the cutoff set at 255. Again, the compressor just kept going past the cutoff and I had to manually stop it at 260. Has anyone else had this problem and if so will a "reset" of the mother board fix it? I put another contact request in at the factory website.
Mine seems to stop 5 or 6 bars short of the setting, wonder if there is a way to reset the mother board w/out replacement

Last edited:
Well my problem is even worse. I have been filling some guns and the loading pressure is no where near what it actually is! I set the cutoff at 235 for my 250 bar guns. I watch the bottle pressure on the gun as it is filled. The filling pressure on the 3000 is up to 30-40 bar low while filling! I manually cutoff the fill when the pressure line was almost at the top on the gun and the 3000 said 201 bar and when I stopped it, the pressure jumped to 247bar! I filled my RW and watched the pressure on it and the 3000 again was 20+ bar off and went past the cutoff pressure.

They have great documentation, but nothing on the system board or troubleshooting if there is a problem with it. I went back to Ari Venturi and told them the problem after figuring out it was what did the burst disk in. So far support from AV has been excellent.

Mine seems to stop 5 or 6 bars short of the setting, wonder if there is a way to reset the mother board w/out replacement

Does this happen with all fills on all weapons? Or just certain weapons?

I ask because I have a rifle that has a built-in slow fill "feature". I have to set the cut off pressure about 5-10 bars higher than what I want, in order to give the line pressure enough time to trickle into the gun.

I have another rifle that does not have this slow fill "feature"....and I don't seem to need to set the cut off higher. This does not account for rifle pressure gauge discrepancies.

I plan to take the slow fill rifle apart, and modify the restrictor.

Does this happen with all fills on all weapons? Or just certain weapons?

I ask because I have a rifle that has a built-in slow fill "feature". I have to set the cut off pressure about 5-10 bars higher than what I want, in order to give the line pressure enough time to trickle into the gun.

I have another rifle that does not have this slow fill "feature"....and I don't seem to need to set the cut off higher. This does not account for rifle pressure gauge discrepancies.

I plan to take the slow fill rifle apart, and modify the restrictor.
I belive it comes up short on both my Crown rifles, some kind of calibration needed but I acclimated to it's nature and never looked back