• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Hill Airgun - Product & Service (5/5 Stars!)

Airgun Nation Community,

All I have to say is wow, wow, and wow. Phenomenal performance from Tim Hill of Hill Airgun. I started with the "Max Power Match Parts Kit - Rifle" and figured out quickly I rather have a balance between efficiency and power and gained interest in the famous 40/40 tune with the Marauder 25 caliber. So I contacted Tim to inquire on the differences between the Max Power Kit and the Regulated Kit and he suggested I swap and add a few parts with the 262 spring (replace), and the PEEK striker (add). After adding all of your Match kit internal parts, and a huma-air regulator with integrated pressure gauge set at 130 Bar I'm able to get 56 regulated (7 magazines) shots per 3,000 PSI standard cylinder fill at an average of 40 FPE or 841 FPS with the 25.39 grain JSB pellets.

Phenomenal, and thanks again Tim Hill for not only the outstanding products but the support that goes with it! 5 out of 5 stars!

Thanks,
Don