High pressure nitrogen vs buying a compressor

I am sure anyone using a N2 bottle would use a regulator and set it to the safe fill pressure of their gun. If anyone has a thought of not using a regulator. Please use a regulator if you value you, your gun or your loved ones.
What I do is fill my carbon fiber tanks with N2 .That can safely be done by transferring the N2 from a 6000 psi steel tank.I just run a microbore hose from the gage on my N2 tank,right to my Great White tanks.Its very easy to just watch the gage,and turn the valve off when yoy get there.Those 97 cu ft carbon fibrers would benpretty much impossible to overfill from 494 cu ft steel tank,because the carbon fibers volume is 1/4 the size of the steel! It takes a lot of gas to fill those Great Whites from empty.

For me the nitrogen option seems very reasonable. There is a gas company just down the road and the prices are fairly cheap. I've really been considering it as a viable option. Everyone that seem to be against using nitrogen mentions the 6000psi rating and how it's so dangerous...a bomb that could kill you. Why is 6000psi so much more dangerous than 4500psi?
It’s not! 6000 or 4500 both will kill you.I find 6000 no more inherently dangerous than 4500.

Instead of sending the N2 tank back with 3300 psi left in it couldn't you use a booster like a shoe box? You would have to regulate it down to 85 psi for the shoebox inlet, but you could use up a lot more of the N2 you paid for.
Extreme Booster Pump is the air amplifier I use.Now ,instead of swapping the steel every 18 months to two years,its now more like every 4 years with the booster pump.