• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

high pressure compressor on sale

$2500 and gas power. Very loud. If I'm spending that much I'd rather get the daystate for $2000.

Certainly louder than electric but "very loud"? Maybe in your living room but a shooter probably wouldn't run one there. On the other hand, it is relatively portable, could be used where no outlet is readily available or working, and it is fast so you wouldn't have to be outside with it for very long. All relative.

I was going to go with the gas version even before it went on sale. why? For a couple reasons,1st my old machine was a surplus military aircraft servicing unit made in 1971 and would fill a scuba 80 from empty to full in 20 min, and ran on 220V. 

I know your going to say nobody takes a tank to empty so how would you know. To this I say correct in normal use the tank never gets below 2600. I had my tank hydro'd last year, and it is empty upon return.

That machine served me well, but had zilch for portability. Taking several serious air guzzling guns out to play is an issue. I would have to load both my 140 lb ompressor and the even heavier generator to run it in my truck, when going out for marathon shooting sessions with my friends.

Also, my old machine burned up the pump, but not the motor. I can easily swap the electric motor from it to the new machine if the urge strikes me. As for loudness, my old machine was not inside the house friendly, and it spent it's at home time in my garage along with all the other noise makers.