• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

High Powered Airguns / Survival PCP - ALERT

Hello everyone,

This is just a “heads up alert” about:
High Powered Airguns
1428 Commerce AVE.
Longview, WA. 98632

They also go by the name of:
Survival PCP

I purchased a Hatsan Air Stripper from them and it arrived defective. The grub screw ( allen screw ) could not be loosened to allow adjustment on the Stripper.

I contacted them by email ( 4 ) four times and called them ( 3 ) three times and left a message to please get in touch with me. No one every answers the phone. They never did respond to any of my attempts to contact them.

I contacted my Credit Card company on 01/23/2023, told them the entire story and they agreed to issue me full credit and also debit the account of High Powered Airguns / Survival PCP. And guess what? Oh yeah the bad guys sent me an email and stated that a return label would be sent to me the next day.

ThomasT

Sometimes you have to push the envelope to get companies to respond. Good for you and I'm glad your CC company helped you out!
Its gotten to a point where I'll put up with a little more money spent at reputable dealer, rather than scouring the internet for a discount price.
The truth right here! Much better rewarding good vendors with our business even if the prices are a little high.

Reactions: rsfrid and ThomasT
Sometimes you have to push the envelope to get companies to respond. Good for you and I'm glad your CC company helped you out!
Its gotten to a point where I'll put up with a little more money spent at reputable dealer, rather than scouring the internet for a discount price.
Hello @Mr.H

It is a shame that honest buyers have to go through so much trouble to get a return or a credit. I was not shopping for a low price, I was trying to find someone that had a .177 stripper in stock.

ThomasT

Reactions: rsfrid
IF you don't buy from the reputable store ,the store might not be there next time you really need them.
Hello @beerthief

At the time none of my "regular" stores had the .177 caliber in stock, so I did a search which is normal.

ThomasT

Reactions: beerthief
IF you don't buy from the reputable store ,the store might not be there next time you really need them.
this is my general thought on buying anything , and i also shop locally as possible . Yes i pay a bit more But the store is there when i need them.

Hello everyone,

This is just a “heads up alert” about:
High Powered Airguns
1428 Commerce AVE.
Longview, WA. 98632

They also go by the name of:
Survival PCP

I purchased a Hatsan Air Stripper from them and it arrived defective. The grub screw ( allen screw ) could not be loosened to allow adjustment on the Stripper.

I contacted them by email ( 4 ) four times and called them ( 3 ) three times and left a message to please get in touch with me. No one every answers the phone. They never did respond to any of my attempts to contact them.

I contacted my Credit Card company on 01/23/2023, told them the entire story and they agreed to issue me full credit and also debit the account of High Powered Airguns / Survival PCP. And guess what? Oh yeah the bad guys sent me an email and stated that a return label would be sent to me the next day.

ThomasT
😳 Maybe should stick with mainline vendors?