• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

High power underlever

I have a Diana 56 TH side lever that shoots Sub 1inch at 50 yards while delivering +21 ft lb of energy - in .22. It was custom tuned by Motorhead. I also have Tx200, Weihrauch 97 and 77 rifles that are deadly and produce 14 to 17 ft lb. Any of these are great choices. 

I think the best current buy out there is the AOA Weihrauch HW77 .22 special edition at $499.

good luck

Well, Flying Dragon Air Rifles sells the XISICO XS46U.An inexpensive chinese air rifle. It's well made but it ain't no Weihrauch or Air Arms with the quality 2stage triggers,fit and finish. I have one (22 cal) with the Browning badge (Browning Leverage) on it which I sent to Mike Mellick of Flying Dragon Air Rifles to tweak it a bit. It shoots very well. Cocks smoothly. Nice consistant pulse.The single stage trigger is smooth but alittle inconsistant, (expect it to improve the more it's used). 18gr pellets at 620 FPS. I believe that to get it to shoot any harder will start to degrade it,s shootabilty. That goes for all springers,imop. So take the claims of really high FPS with some scepticism.