• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

High mag scopes and their (in)ability to focus at 10 yards

☝️ Yup. But I will add that some can easily (if one is willing to toss the warranty in the trash) be adjusted to shoot at 10y at the cost of longer ranges. Ex. - I use to adjust Sightron scopes that would only come down to 15-20y, to focus nicely at 8-10y. I lost 'infinity' and if I remember correcty, 75y wouldn't come into clear focus. That was before Hector worked with Sightron to bring FT versions to the market. 

261d.svg
Yup. But I will add that some can easily (if one is willing to toss the warranty in the trash) be adjusted to shoot at 10y at the cost of longer ranges.

How do you do that? 

261d.svg
Yup. But I will add that some can easily (if one is willing to toss the warranty in the trash) be adjusted to shoot at 10y at the cost of longer ranges.

How do you do that?

You loosen the lockring and adjust the objective lens carrier in or out. Moving it out closer to the target shortens the parallax distance.