High end pcp

I have the S510 Ultimate Sporter as well as the Hunstman Revere, BSA R10SE, and a Brocock Sniper XS HP. Of all of them only the S510 made the advertised power out of the box. All of my other rifles needed to be tweaked a little to make advertised power. The S510 gives the more powerful Sniper a run for its money at 80-85 yards, that's as far as my home range currently goes. The side lever action of the S510 is the best of all of them, and the magazine is the simplest as well. Only the fill probe banjo thingy is a pain. I hate it, but I would never discourage anyone from buying one. At $1,700.00 I think it is safe to classify it as "high end".

The AT Vulcan 3 700mm can give you over 270 shots above 45 fpe in .22

You can tune for less power and more shots or 80 fpe in .22 depending on what you're looking for.

It may cost $200 more than the 510 but I think it's way more gun.

I sold my impact to buy one in .30 and I'm very happy with it.

V31.1642366943.jpg
V32.1642366943.jpg

I agree, that is a lot of airgun for the money.

I purchased a AA 410 E more than 20 years ago. Left handed, thumbhole walnut stick in 22 cal. Still my most accurate rifle. Believe it or not it still doesn't leak. I wanted a high end rifle I could hunt with, sound familiar? Mine shoots 15.89 gr JSB's at 875 fps with clover leaf accuracy ay 50 yards. They are hardy. Mine accidently fell out my garage window, broke my 6-18 Bushnell and skewed my barrel to the right about 15 degrees. I loosened the barrel band and straightened the alignment and good to go. British barrels are hard to beat.

Jim

Heavy-impact where can I buy a AGT Vulcan 3?

The AT Vulcan 3 700mm When you see red text on this forum it's a link. Click the link at the beginning of this reply to go to Talon Tunes where I purchased my V3. The AT dealers set the gun up the way you want so be sure to tell Tony what you mostly use the gun for and the power level you want with whatever projectile.