• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

“High end” equivalent to AV Avenger?

Okay, a little narrower. Prefer more traditional rifle package, can get over thumbhole stock but pretty sure I want a fixed-type tube over a bottle for personal reasons.

Was looking at some of Daystates mechanical rifles, not interested in electronics either. Deal with that at work.

FYI this is my first pcp and I have an Avenger on preorder but started wondering if there was a pretty much feature and performance brother from another mother out there that I should maybe be looking at for long term and growth enjoyment.

Also re: the Huben, how do you fill a 5000psi vessel?

thanks!

I have to admit I only fill whatever PCPs I have to 3000psi no matter what the max fill ratings are. I don't want to stress out the seals and deal with leaks that's all and just refill more often and carry a smaller CF tank to top off or run a user adjustable regulated tether when bench shooting and that's for sure less than 3000psi.