• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hide Member!

He probably has a round in the chamber and doesn't want to waste it. He could just pit it on safe first and use a wooden dowel and push it out muzzle loader style then flick the safety to hot then dry fire too.

Hmm. Well, the funny idea I just had too is that quoting someone like I just did for you will circumvent the Hide feature. Woe to the man that wants to block you, as there are a lot of people that quote you
1597865344_1329610405f3d7d80c19765.63949641.jpeg

There’s no one here that bothers me enough to use that button. But I do think it’s a good idea for those who complain about other members. Now we don’t have to hear your complaints anymore, just hide em

I think you and I will be hiding the same member...

What a redick-ulous member

So true!

At Airgun Nation our community is diverse. If someone's opinion or unrelenting contributions (thanks for pointing that out YO) drives you absolutely bonkers, you now have the option to block contributions from that member. I don't expect many people to use it, but should the need arise... you have the option. 👍

-Michael

Michael - 

FYI, after I hid one member, it messed up my ability to go into my inbox and find the forum topics I'd started as well as my replies to other threads. When I go into INBOX>>FORUMS>>TOPICS STARTED (or REPLIES CREATED), it would bring back random results from other members but none of my own.

When I reversed the hide member function, everything returned to normal and I was able to find my topics/replies again.

Let me know if you can replicate the issue and, if so, how it can be fixed b/c with this bug, it doesn't make it feasible to use this otherwise useful feature.

Thx!

At Airgun Nation our community is diverse. If someone's opinion or unrelenting contributions (thanks for pointing that out YO) drives you absolutely bonkers, you now have the option to block contributions from that member. I don't expect many people to use it, but should the need arise... you have the option. 👍

-Michael

Michael - 

FYI, after I hid one member, it messed up my ability to go into my inbox and find the forum topics I'd started as well as my replies to other threads. When I go into INBOX>>FORUMS>>TOPICS STARTED (or REPLIES CREATED), it would bring back random results from other members but none of my own.

When I reversed the hide member function, everything returned to normal and I was able to find my topics/replies again.

Let me know if you can replicate the issue and, if so, how it can be fixed b/c with this bug, it doesn't make it feasible to use this otherwise useful feature.

Thx!

Same think happen to me!

B

QUOTED TEXT:

At Airgun Nation our community is diverse. If someone's opinion or unrelenting contributions (thanks for pointing that out YO) drives you absolutely bonkers, you now have the option to block contributions from that member. I don't expect many people to use it, but should the need arise… you have the option. 👍

-Michael

Michael – 

Thx!

Yes, I can confirm that issue as well. The HIDE button works like magic - but it interferes with the user menu MY TOPIC and REPLIES CREATED buttons.

QUOTED TEXT:

At Airgun Nation our community is diverse. If someone's opinion or unrelenting contributions (thanks for pointing that out YO) drives you absolutely bonkers, you now have the option to block contributions from that member. I don't expect many people to use it, but should the need arise… you have the option. 👍

-Michael

Michael – 

Thx!

Yes, I can confirm that issue as well. The HIDE button works like magic - but it interferes with the user menu MY TOPIC and REPLIES CREATED buttons.

Thanks, I'll look into it.