• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hide Member!

1597817175_16648443595f3cc1574d4b88.40064079.jpeg
Genius or not?

I think this will be an interesting roll out for this forum. What do you guys think? I don’t have much of an opinion.

Hide (the) Member, was a joke comment when/where I was a young chap.

Can anyone enlighten as to what it means in this (AGN) context?,

at a guess, I assume you click it when you no longer want to see the rantings of someone of whom you have developed a dislike, if so it could lead to so very disjointed reading.

(at this point, one wonders how many will now "hide" me).

Hide (the) Member, was a joke comment when/where I was a young chap.

Can anyone enlighten as to what it means in this (AGN) context?,

at a guess, I assume you click it when you no longer want to see the rantings of someone of whom you have developed a dislike, if so it could lead to so very disjointed reading.

(at this point, one wonders how many will now "hide" me).

like hide the salami?

This is a really stupid, snowflake idea, that will bite anyone that uses it in the butt. A lot of people say things that you might not agree with but are probably saying them for a reason that you should consider or dismiss on an individual basis. If you come to these forums to learn something you can't learn everything about something if you don't listen to the bad too. Can you imagine how terrible products would be if manufacturers never listened. This is what happened with politics and now nothing gets done. People need to grow up, not apart.

Reactions: buckyusn