• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hickory NC Airgun Show

Who is going this year? It's next weekend. I'm going to be selling off some guns I dont use. Think it's the first time I've gone with the intention of selling rather than just showing toys. Since I wont have to deal with shipping, I'll be doing some good prices, I think.

Tony always puts on a nice show and I'm hopeful that after the 'Covid break', there will be some good participation. Hope to see yall there!

Reactions: Deleted 45061
I wanted to go, so was very disappointed to see that it is Martinsville race weekend. I’ll have to miss out. At only 2 hours away, it is a nobrainer to visit.

I enjoyed my first show. When I got started 3-4 years ago, I went before I purchased my first air rifle and it was very helpful to actually see and hold the rifles. Met some fun people too.

Never been to an airgun show, I'm looking forward to it. The web page says you can bring a personal airgun to sell or trade. How about 2? I've pretty much converted to PCP's and have a Beeman R1 (circa 1983) and a RWS Diana model 48 that are just collecting dust. What is the protocol for individual sales? Thanks.

George
Just bring them, you never know if someone is looking for one. Even if you don't sell anything you will meet some kindred spirits. Most of us are old guys playing around with air guns! Come on and have a good time. Hope to see you there.
Herb