HI reading on Nomad 2 display

Try running your Air Conditioner and or High Beam Headlights. If still Hi then on addition also turn on your car stereo max volume blast it and windshield wipers full speed and hazard lights.

Then if still Hi have someone crank your steering wheel to maxed out to one side with tension till you hear your power steering whining to add more load while in reverse gear and parking brake fully maxed out and stepping the brakes hard.

If still no go then in addition to all of the above also depress all power window switches all at once roll all windows up and down continuously non stop.

You can also try see if it will just run without the car engine running first.

Try running your Air Conditioner and or High Beam Headlights. If still Hi then on addition also turn on your car stereo max volume blast it and windshield wipers full speed and hazard lights.

Then if still Hi have someone crank your steering wheel to maxed out to one side with tension till you hear your power steering whining to add more load while in reverse gear and parking brake fully maxed out and stepping the brakes hard.

If still no go then in addition to all of the above also depress all power window switches all at once roll all windows up and down continuously non stop.

All of this craziness just to get a normal voltage reading on a portable compressor? The fact that these comrpessors require a vehicle's engine to be running defeats their practicality A five to ten minute direct to gun refill with an engine running makes zero sense. Add it up over time and it's not as much of a bargain as it might seem before buying a 12 volt compressor. Add this to their failure rate and it becomes a lose lose proposition.

All of this craziness just to get a normal voltage reading on a portable compressor? The fact that these comrpessors require a vehicle's engine to be running defeats their practicality A five to ten minute direct to gun refill with an engine running makes zero sense. Add it up over time and it's not as much of a bargain as it might seem before buying a 12 volt compressor. Add this to their failure rate and it becomes a lose lose proposition.

I agree running the engine kind of defeats the purpose BUT if you run one of these on just the battery you will discharge the battery so quickly that the engine won’t turn over. I did this after a 10 minute run on just the battery.

This would make a great black and white silence film. I can picture Charlie Chaplin trying to fill up his pcp.

My Nomad 2 was reading "L" when I hooked up to about my truck and wouldn't pump past a 150 bar. I contacted Air Venturi about the problem and they said that "L" indicated too many amps from the vehicle. When I plug it in to 110 AC there are no problems. It would be really nice if Air Venturi published information that explains all of the mysterious codes...