• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hi, new to the forum, checking in

Hi, I have a new Daystate Huntsman Revere Regulated .25, looooove that gun, and a heavily modded Diana Chaser .22 carbine, plus a couple of .177 pistols. I hope I can learn a lot here.

Is it OK to post multiple threads about my different guns to get my post count up so that I can use Messaging? I need to contact a member.

Thanks,
John Davies
Spokane WA

Hi, I have a new Daystate Huntsman Revere Regulated .25, looooove that gun, and a heavily modded Diana Chaser .22 carbine, plus a couple of .177 pistols. I hope I can learn a lot here.

Is it OK to post multiple threads about my different guns to get my post count up so that I can use Messaging? I need to contact a member.

Thanks,
John Davies
Spokane WA
not sure.... but i don't know why not?

Thanks,
John Davies
Spokane WA
Welcome and enjoy, post away, it's easy to hit 10, btw replies count.

Thanks,
John Davies
Spokane WA
Hi john
We was all waiting to get information from you lol
I'm sure you will find the knowledge you are seeking.
Some very good people on here always willing to help others out.
Come on in and put your feet up you've made it home.
Welcome to the forum john😁👍