Hi Guys!

I´m a new member to this forum and just want to say hello to everyone! 

Just want to excuse for my bad English or grammatic faults; though I´m from Sweden :) 

I´m a 44yo guy from Sweden, where the airgun scene is very small, and far more restricted than in UK. All airguns in Sweden that produce more power than 10J (7,4 ft/lb) are ”FAC”. I believe that in UK that number is 16J (12 ft/lb). 

I have ever since a small guy loved everything about weapons. A guy thing?

Started my airgunning as a kid with an very used ElGamo Cadet .177 that proudly hitted beercans at 10m. (I believe the cans even got penetrated!).

In the age of 18 I got the FAC and all I wanted was to by my sought after Webley Tracker .22 (12 ft/lb). I still have it today.

Then I did my military service as Tank Gunner. After that two missions in Bosnia as a APC gunner. (Yep I love gunning :))

After that the airgunning dropped to probably a tin of pellets a year but some year a go I discovered PCP! This was a whole new universe to me and I got the spark ( or flame ) to begin seriously with airgunning again. Bought a FX Typhoon .177 (7,4 ft/lb) just to try and I was in love! 

Due to wife, kids and the restrictions they might come with, yeah you know, I recently bought my dream gun: the FX Crown .22 blue laminate!

So here I am as a newborn airgunner just sitting in the clouds of bar, reg.pressure, fps, Joules, hammerspring tension reading everything about it and I just love it!

Cheers!

/Anders 

1577466494_16117779715e063a7e778f22.41579344_22D01CAA-A464-41D2-B2E0-22423485681B.jpeg

The Webley Tracker .22 (sub 12)

FX Crown .22 FAC