• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hi guys, I am new to the site... I need some scope help.

Hi All,

Thanks for all the helpful replies and scope suggestions! This forum is super helpful and very knowledgeable!

I really appreciate it! I am still doing research on the many scopes that were suggested.

For now (while I am researching) I ordered QR scope mounts for my ATN 4K PRO digital scope so that I can switch it between my air guns. I plan to mount it on the FX Impact MK 2, then I can zero it and set profiles for the different ranges from 6 yards up to the 25 yards. This works well on my Hatsan BullMaster, but I want to go to a lighter glass scope for the FX for use during daylight, and when I do not wish to make recordings of shots. 

Maybe I should get a good set of QR mounts for the glass scope when I decide on which one to buy and make switching out a good option. What do you think? 

If you want to go with QR (QD [quick detach]) scope mounts —

AND you need to add cant to your scope — because you'll run out of elevation adjustment because you want to adjust your turrets for very close range shooting

➔ you're a bit limited with options....

▪Either use a scope rail with a built-in cant (20MOA)

▪Or use the Burris AR-Signature QD P.E.P.R. mounts (that's a mouthful and then some, at $123)

Details are in the attached Scope Mounting Table: brands, total elevation adjustment, prices...

Matthias

Scope Mounting Table

download.png
View attachment 1589123718_15850734625eb81a86bfb693.53015556.pdf

Asia "Philippines "inspected by us optics ....the TS series 

US Optics do make their own scopes in the US @ 5 times more the price of the TS-series....5 times better than a bug buster tho and the SWFA would be my 1st choice in that price range

Can you buy that TS12 and the $100 Aliexpress BSA 4-14x44 FFP TMD and let me know what you think doing a side by side? I'll buy that $100 BSA from you after you're done just don't mount it buy I really doubt you'll want to sell that $100 BSA. It's a poor man's China made SWFA IMHO. Yo!