• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hi folks - newbie from the UK here :)

Hello folks. Only just found this place so I thought I would join up for a look around. I am a lover of spring powered air rifles and I have a particular interest in tuning them. I am very lucky in that we have a healthy selection of tuners in the UK and I have used some of people considered to be at the very top of the tree as far as spring rifle tuning is concerned to make my rifles shoot as sweet as possible. I love to experiment with things to try and improve them within the 12 ft/lb limit that we have in the UK. I have made a series of videos too showing some of the experimenting and tuning that i have done under my youtube channel - shootingatdawn.

Looking forward to reading and learning from you guys in the US :D

Greetings from Washington State, USA!
I'm also a springer fan, haven't taken the leap into pcp territory yet? And I like my latest break barrel .22 just fine! 

From what I understand of your country, you guys are practically knee-deep in squirrels? Fighting a war against the teeming hordes of tree rats? I've seen a lot of vids on youtube of pesting and squirrel hunting over there, and it looks like the sheer numbers are just bonkers! 😬