Hi everyone, Would someone have the current pyramyd air discount code?

Dan25,

Certain items will be excluded from the discount code (which they refer to as a coupon code), but in my experience those are the only limitations to it. In other words, provided that your order is over $150 after the discount has been applied, they have always done free shipping with me. As for the buy 3 get 1 free pellet offer, that is it's own special that they offer independent of the discount. I usually purchase 8, 12, or 16 tins at a time and get 2, 3, or 4 tins free and have applied the coupon code and gotten free shipping as well.

WCT_EditorDan25,

Certain items will be excluded from the discount code (which they refer to as a coupon code), but in my experience those are the only limitations to it. In other words, provided that your order is over $150 after the discount has been applied, they have always done free shipping with me. As for the buy 3 get 1 free pellet offer, that is it's own special that they offer independent of the discount. I usually purchase 8, 12, or 16 tins at a time and get 2, 3, or 4 tins free and have applied the coupon code and gotten free shipping as well.

Me too. I order a pile of tins at the same to get the free shipping, free tins, and use the NRA code. Works great.