• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hi!!!! and hog hunting from a far away land...

Hello, Juan! Hola, my hunting fellow! I am Pavel (a clone of Pablo), far away as well, in far east.. am the true cancelled check with a Czech passport, speak Czech, English is my second language.
(you might get my first attempt, just a while ago, I could´t finish writing, bad timing, strong storm came, I had to shot down electronins, but probably the sent text didn´t reach you)
Ones I have purchased a book, think its title is ´750 Spanish verbs and their uses´, a verb, then a few examples of sentences-English/Espaňol. Spanish is in my focus. Did I learn anything? Results you see..
I learned English with Eskimos in Alaska, my first stay run 1988-1990. Yes, I was a refugee to America.
In English, for me is critical-grammar, spelling, vocabulary, pronounciation.
I had been seeing many guns. Some I had, back in US. (I can tell you-Palmer gun show 2022 youtube-hope like that is enough, as a speaker there is a nice Korean guy I guess).
It´s so easy to buy beloved rifle, shotgun etc., over there.
I am planning to move to Uruguay. I do read columns about South America, I observe things on youtube.
Can I put a few questions?
(I always ask Google how to buy a hunting rifle.. they ignore me and explanation goes with an attack-gun law-kind of sad for me because I don´t seek pistols. There is no advice to me, they take the guns as a whole thing)
In Uruguay, they say, one may purchase a gun on shell basis, think it´s like that, go to a gunshop, go to police for a registration, this is somehow the gun can be purchased. (?)
I have read in your text-it´s difficult in Uruguay to buy a gun, rifle.
Can you spend several words about this issue?
Further, what about hunting grounds?
What I see on youtube, in Uruguay-estancias, estancias, even in hills, estancias.. such a big country (2.25 x bigger than Czech Republic), don´t you have somewhere public lands? So, people may entry without a permit? And with a hunting permit hunt?
Or, takes the hunt place only on a private land?
Maybe there still is plenty of free land that belongs to the state, people use is for recreational purposes, I saw guys fishing, they arrived, stayed in tens by a river. But for me it´s unclear, I cannot understand if there is such free places. ..now, not enough space for typing.. my e-mail: [email protected]//servus, P.