• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Hi everyone. I currently own a Benjamin prowler 177 with utg 4x32 scoop. I managed to to get 1.5" from 50' with crossman premier 7.9 gr hollow point.
I would like to get in to pcp and be able to shoot farther and more accurate. Is there any regulated backyard friendly pcp also doesn't break the bank you guys can recommend?

The gun that a lot of people are going to recommend for a "beginners" PCP would be the Benjamin marauder. It has a good initial price especially with the AGN coupon code, and it has the ability to improve the performance at a later date. I personally would recommend just buying the best gun that you can afford, as that is the pathway that I have taken.

"Element"You might consider a Gamo coyote whisper I have 1 it's quite and accurate
I was going to say the Coyote too. Looks to be among the best value in PCP rifles. 

Another option is a CZ200 and one of the external regs which can be easily fitted to one of the removable CZ tubes without any mods to the gun (so it's easy to intall). 

For me, no company offers better quality at a lower price than CZ. Their 22 barrels are at least as good as LW and ST but they charge half the price. They deserve customer support for that kind of approach imo. 

"TheTurk"So I just find out marauder with regulator will be available late April and price will be $620.
Gauntlet will be available late may and price will be $295.
Well, we can put our money back in our billfolds.

Crosman will not be releasing a new Mrod with a regulator in it

I emailed and asked and here is the reply

If it is too small to read, here is what it says:

KEVIN SNYDER | MAR 10, 2017 11:17 AM 
Dear Bobby Tefft,

Thank you for contacting Crosman.

Unfortunately we do not currently have a .22 caliber Marauder with a built in regulator, and unfortunately the one that was due to come out later this year was shelved without being released.

Your Generation 1 Marauder rifle is listed in our owner's manual and parts diagram section under the model number BP2263, and a link has been provided below to where you can download the owner's manual and parts diagram for that rifle.

https://support.crosman.com/hc/en-us/articles/203544740-BP2263-Owner-s-Manual-EVP-2009-12-10-

Best Regards,
Kevin

Bobby

Just received my .22 Gauntlet yesterday(11/8/17). Shooting a 14.66 grain at a consistent 851ft/sec. Not Daystate quality but a nice gun. I have a 23 cu in tank I plan on installing.
You have to empty the air tank to swap it for another one. Also, I have a pdf file of the instructions you anyone would like one. E-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Ben

Yes the guanlet will be THE choice here.
They started shipping a week or two ago and another large shipment is ( well they wont say here at this time ) on the way.
Many store have them available today, you could have one in 1-2 days if you pay overnight or in 2-7 days normal shipping.

Crosman does say they WILL be releasing the regulated marauder (?)
http://www.crosman.com/marauder-field-and-target-22-cal
John

http://www.lg-outdoors.com/proddetail.asp?prod=306466

They have a couple .177 Gauntlets in stock. Their site is a little funky, they have multiple listings for the same items at different prices. If you pay a little more you get free shipping ;-) I called on Monday and was assured their site is live, if you can put it in your cart it is in stock. I asked them to confirm and got a call back in a couple minutes saying they had put hands on a .22, so i ordered it. Got a tracking number the next day and it should be delivered tomorrow. If it shows up, it will be a lot quicker than the gauntlet I pre ordered in March I haven't received yet. 
Just putting it out there.