Hey guys . . . I really like my FX Impact! ;)

Excellent review and wow at the collection and presentation.

Apologies for adding my bit below. Hope you don't mind.

I'm a novice in all this air rifle stuff having only owned (for short duration, a trial per se) a Walther 1200 (too darn heavy) and then a BSA Ultra MS (good enough to 50yards only). No click factor with either of them (or conventional looking air rifles for that matter) so continued with the interest in 9mm/30/.22lr pistols shooting and got rid of these rifles and related equipment. I did keep an eye on the airgun market but nothing appealed.

Then 2yrs later FX releases the Impact and something happened. The look, the modular design, tinker-ability, and multiple cals option was too strong a calling to ignore. It's definitely an overkill for me since I don't like to hunt (unless need is a must) and enjoy target shooting. Nonetheless I love this rifle as only this managed to ignite the desire to enter the world of PCPs. So much so that I bought a Wildcat as well now.

It has little niggles that are either user error induced and/or first year production issues but they don't put me off and not for one bit I regret the purchase. I've put about 1000 .22 pellets through it so far and will be shooting a lot more when .25 pellets are delivered. A spread of 6fps in 3 mags (set at 850fps on 18.1gr) is pretty darn good.

Not had to fix anything on the Impact so far (except tighten the pellet probe that was loose from factory, and reduce Magazines spring tension) whereas with Wildcat the first day of purchase I fixed the indexing arm issue by polishing the sharp edges. I have no issues disconnecting the fill probe either.

Plus I enjoy taking things apart to see what's what etc and Impact looks to be relatively easy to disassemble (easier than a car engine). Honeymoon period not over yet and then it'll be taken apart. Service kit in hand but lots more tools to add in the meantime.

These two are keepers, for foreseeable future.