Heres the situation -

these two have been chasing my hens and digging in my nest boxes for quite some time .. i put up with it for the time being because theres only about 5-6 regulars around here and that wasnt too terribly bad yet .. but past week or so ones been getting in through the garage vent i presume and chewing up my feed bags .. crossed the line .. end of the line .. wasnt ideal shots 30yds or so from my door through the brush, but these know my routine and i cant walk out without them dissipating .. anyway they got shut down with one 14.3 each from the old reliable prod ...

20230129_164059.jpg

20230129_164015.jpg

Really light (mine is 5 lbs including scope), accurate, quiet and adequately powerful, what's not to like? Might be the best gun I have for use in my yard. I like how quick they fall with my more powerful guns but I worry a little about how far they will carry if I miss. If I am not careful about what is behind my target I might wish I had used the Prod - or perhaps it's time to get it back out.

Having to refill it every couple dozen shots does get old target shooting but who gets that many shots in a day hunting? It is perhaps ideal if you hand pump. Roughly one pump stroke per shot to refill it. Trigger was great right out of the box.