Here's my last hunt using my Xisicio 705-9K Sentry .22

I'm more of a hunter rather than a plinker and I do my hunting in the woods at the state land that I frequently hunt however I do bring along some pin up targets that I'll shoot to make sure my scope is on the money. I'm also into modifying the guns that I shoot for hunting too and I realize there's a lot of people that don't like to tinker yet on the other hand there are some that do enjoy it. I'm not willing to pay $2K on a gun that wouldn't make me happy to begin with because of the fact that it's too precious to worry about putting a little mark on it.

https://youtu.be/8kP1FoP-S10

qWButEa.jpg
[/url][/img]

Excellent! That is a sweet looking rifle too. So the Sentry is throwing those slugs out at just over 800 fps? That’s super! And 24 shots on a fill? Even better. You have that rifle dialed in nicely. If you think about it next time you’re out with it, take some video of shooting it. I am curious about how loud it might be. I bet it has a good POP to it? Thanks for sharing!

I went to Flying Dragon after seeing your post. I didn’t know these rifles would perform this well. Great job! Thanks for the shot string too. I bet this will help some other guys out there that are in the market for an air rifle. These guns have a unique look about them. I guess you either like it or don’t. I like it!