• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Here we gooooo!

So are we reading ? .... There were NO SKOUT EPOCH rifles being shot in the actual competition ? .. or just in or by the Pro Class shooters ?
There were Skout Epochs there, it was my mistake not listing them last night, had fallen asleep and posted half asleep.

There were a handful of epochs there.

...a handful of epochs with issues there.

There were two epochs in the pro class that shot good cards, Andy Podjan and that guy Joe Polanco....

There were two with huge failures that caused one competitor to miss out on 4 courses of the PRS event, skout fixed it on the spot and then after having been fixed the adjustment knobs unraveled off their threads while that competitor was shooting. Another competitor had a major failure while on the bench, not sure what happened there.

• Wow
Reactions: Motorhead
So are we reading ? .... There were NO SKOUT EPOCH rifles being shot in the actual competition ? .. or just in or by the Pro Class shooters ?
Yes, but none made the Finals... The new .30 ZAN 56 grain pellets made a great showing, winning with #1 in Pro...
Kinda HAD to be a .30, since I think Nicolay was the only shooter not shooting .30. He shot .22 RD Monsters 2017 vintage. Not sure which caliber Thayne was shooting in his Impact.

Last edited:
Yes, but none made the Finals...

Actually Jude Gardener (one owners son) shot an Epoch in the Sportsmans final.

FB_IMG_1682375498439.jpg

Reactions: Ezana4CE and tibor
Actually Jude Gardener (one owners son) shot an Epoch in the Sportsmans final.

View attachment 350986

My friend Joe Rickard was shooting .22 with an Impact - MRDs at 975fps.

His target was cross shot badly in Round 1 - he couldn’t see all the holes in it through his scope.

They gave him a 37 1x, wouldn’t let him reshoot it. He shot a 220 5x in Round #2.

Joe also came in 2nd in Sportsman PRS with the same rifle.

I’m guessing Joe would have finished at or near the top of Sportsman benchrest shooting a .22 caliber if his true score on Card #1 was able to be calculated and used.