• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Here we gooooo!

There is a bunch of rain right now....so we will see what happens. Trying to find if they have posted anything yet though. Possibly facebook?
No PRO AM but bench is happening at 11 and 12 like planned, am here now with the pup

20230423_070622.jpg

Yup, we are back at the house for now... will be heading back when the time gets closer.

We were pulling into the range area when we found the notification that the event was postponed. Was excited to shoot the ProAm as that would have been fun. But now that isn't going to be a thing, but oh well.

Will be fun to see everyone together during the banquet.

Great time! Glad I was there. As a “worker bee” I can say the shooters were a great group to work with. The SIG facility is incredible and an even better group of men and women to work with. Northeast Airguns knocked it out of the park for their first year and it will only be better next year.

Please post up what Brand / Model rifles were shot by ALL participants
It was all impacts, pantheras, crowns on the bench with the exception of

Myself Huben K1
@EPG Using a prophet
And another young gentleman using a dream tact.

I'm pretty positive on this.

I've been waiting for the scores all day, they released the top 3 winners of each event at the banquet I could not attend. However nothing for the rest of us but im assuming that's because they're cleaning up at the sig academy and whatnot so we can give them a little time.

All in all I'm blown away with how much fun I had, how safe everyone was, and all the people I met. What a GREAT time.

Thanks to @northfor putting on this awesome event.

It was all impacts, pantheras, crowns on the bench with the exception of

Myself Huben K1
@EPG Using a prophet
And another young gentleman using a dream tact.

I'm pretty positive on this.

I've been waiting for the scores all day, they released the top 3 winners of each event at the banquet I could not attend. However nothing for the rest of us but im assuming that's because they're cleaning up at the sig academy and whatnot so we can give them a little time.

All in all I'm blown away with how much fun I had, how safe everyone was, and all the people I met. What a GREAT time.

Thanks to @northfor putting on this awesome event.
So can you give away the secret of who finished 1-2-3 in PRS Pro? I’m looking forward to Oregon next weekend with competition at the same level…

So can you give away the secret of who finished 1-2-3 in PRS Pro? I’m looking forward to Oregon next weekend with competition at the same level…
Justin Welch took first, the big Russian guy nickolay boldov took third, not sure who took second.