• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Here we gooooo!

View attachment 349871Today was registration and 100yd sightin. Tomorrow everyone shoots their first card at 100yds and the voluntary Squatsbomb. Chilling here at the campsite.
Great to see you! Gabe is a “crack-shot” from Team Centercut. I haven’t come across any other members from Team Centercut, or any Wolf Pack members.

Great to see you! Gabe is a “crack-shot” from Team Centercut. I haven’t come across any other members from Team Centercut, or any Wolf Pack members.
Gabe is the only Team Centercut member to make the trip. There will be five of us at the Oregon event the following weekend. Looks like FX dropped some big $$$ to bring in shooters from all over the world and the USA. Very cool.

Gabe is the only Team Centercut member to make the trip. There will be five of us at the Oregon event the following weekend. Looks like FX dropped some big $$$ to bring in shooters from all over the world and the USA. Very cool.
Best of luck to each and every one of the C'Cut squad at the various venues this year.

Keep the pressure on those 'top tier' guys Mike and keep em honest!!!

Ahhh, which event is happening in Oregon?

I’ve only seen two people from outside of the USA. I believe FX flew in Matt Dubber, and Utah Airguns flew in Nikolay (Rusbear). I’ve seen at least a dozen shooters for Skout Airguns, and the rest are shooting FX airguns. I haven’t seen any other major brands on the line.

The EFT GP event and 100Y BR. This will be 3rd year. Wayne will have about 40 shooters. These GP points go towards the finals at EBR for the National Championship.
Not even a sacrificial RAW or two? How are the Skouts doing so far?
Gabe is there for TC, but it doesn’t seem Daystate/BRK was interested. I didn’t want to drop a few $K for that when I’ll be shooting the following week in OR. So will a lot of other shooters including 4 or 5 from Utah. A few of their best shooters like Shane Royce and Jayson Barnes.
IMHO the talent field in OR will be comparable to the field in NH.

Last edited:
I take that back… There was an RTI and an AEA on the line!

E8B7BF3B-0863-4753-9D66-A6577403AA15.jpeg

The EFT GP event and 100Y BR. This will be 3rd year. Wayne will have about 40 shooters. These GP points go towards the finals at EBR for the National Championship.
Send me a link to the event and I’ll create a master thread for you (or anyone attending) to upload content!

Man that SquashBomb was a BEAST! The wind was three different direction and three different speeds ALL AT THE SAME TIME!! Hit the 200 and 250, but ran out of shots. Use to shooting in the cold wind up here in ND, and it is now mid 50's as we are sweating out here.

It has been a blast through.

I'm not sure I've ever been captured on film looking so stoked before! 220 5x!

View attachment 350238
🤗best card ever? How did you WALK to it?
I'd have skipped/speeèd walked/scuttled as fast as i could
...then would have been caught in camera.
Amazing shooting!! Congratulations 🎊 👏 🎩🤙

Yep, I learned a lot as this was the 2nd time I ever shot at 100 yards…

I’m shooting the RTI Prophet Performance .25 with 25.4g @910fps. I brought 34g with me, but you have very limited time on the bench at this event, so not enough time to crank up the reg and change my tune.

The 25g pellets are blowing around in the wind, 34g at 910fps would have been my tune if I could start over.

On the bright side, with my 25g tune, I easily could shoot the entire 100 yard benchrest event without adding any air to my rifle, lol. I started at 245bar and shot down to 195bar - and I must have taken 25 sighters as well as 24 target shots. My reg pressure is 107bar.

I shot the PRS event shooting my other RTI Prophet Performance with JSB 15.89g at 875fps… there was a 100 yard leg - I actually hit a target with my little pellets - once, lol. The scorer laughed and said I hit it solid and the steel 4 inch target didn’t even move, lol. Many folks were shooting slugs in PRS.

If I was going to use my .22 Prophet in PRS, I’d tune it to shoot MRDs fast - probably 950+… but the proper solution is likely slugs… so I’d have to buy a P2 slug barrel. I’m not interested in slugs, so that’s not likely to happen.

I’m having lots of fun and meeting lots of nice people. I hung out today with fellow sportsman class Kathy from Utah, John from Michigan and Joe from New Hampshire - great folks.

-Ed

Reactions: Michael and tibor