• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Here Tom. The Wildcat

This is a photo of my waldcat.

1541184885_5646310565bdc9d75e7dc93.47377309_FPMzKso.jpg

Nah , I was talking to a friend of mine who is a member to this forum. He said he hadn't seen my Wildcat. So I posted the photo here for him to take a look since he was logged on here at the time. Anyway, the Wildcat up there has the real Smooth Twist barrel. In other words a barrel and not a liner. Slinging 18.13 Jsb's at 920-925 fps. Hugget silencer .22

Very accurate gun. .

Tom, you gotta try a bullpup. Short , sweet, tactical looking. There are a number of good ones out there. Tiapan Veteran is nice. Some people think they're ugly. NOT ME. I think its sweet looking once it's set up with a Donny FL can. Vulcans are nice, Edgun. Cricket. There is something about the FX Wildcat with the true smooth twist barrel. It does indeed seem to slip the wind better. That thing up there is deadly accurate. If I were looking to buy another bullpup right now, I would be looking hard at the tiapan, even though I prefer the side lever on the wildcat as opposed to the side lever cocking by your cheek on the tiapan. Get it in black and top it with a hawke.

I have the WC original version in 22 and 25. I was thinking about selling them and getting the new version, but....... I took them both to the range and was getting .5 to .75 inch groups at 50 yards and getting 6 magazines per fill. I gotta ask myself why would I sell them? I think I’ll kill the urge to get the next best thing and be happy with what I have. You really can’t complain about the accuracy. Both of these guns have accounted for around 500 ground squirrels over the last three years.