Here she is boys and girls!

Ah yes Mike, the DeerHammer whiskey does lubricate the necessary parts😆 It comes from a small, family owned distillery in Colorado & it's owned by a friend of a friend. It's amazing, as is my Wildcat. I don't know what to say, but holy s#!+! This thing is a pleasure to shoot. I only have a 25 yard area to shoot in my backyard, but I'm putting 8 shot groups in 1/4". I can't wait to stretch her legs a bit at a longer range. The trigger is perfect, the cocking lever is right where it needs to be. The fit & finish are flawless, and I love the finish on the stock. The Huggett make it mouse fart quite. The glass in the Athlon is beautiful. And the whole set up looks bad ass!!!
And me...Royal Navy, no. Former police officer & SWAT Team member, yes. And now I am a Pediatric Intensive Care Flight Nurse for the childres's hospital in San Diego, California. I'm the guy in the helicopter and/or airplane flying around taking care of critically ill and injured kids.
It's my wife's dream to visit France one day. When we make it there I'll bring you a bottle of DeerHammer Mike...Cheers friend!