Here kitty, kitty

Doesn’t matter how beautiful an animal is if it’s nuisance, killing your livestock or pets. Shooting them is much more humane than poisoning or trapping them. Humans kill predators more humanely than the predators kill their pray. These are wild animals people with no morals or ethics at all. A Bobcat might not jump you but a Cougar will in a heartbeat if you invade it’s territory and it’s hungry. Animals suffer agonizing deaths from predators. I enjoy and respect wildlife but do not have the empathy for wild animals that I do for humans or even pets.

Perceived beauty and cuteness ruins some people's judgement based on logic and facts. I found it funny the same people literally would jump 5 feet into the air screaming at the sight of a rat would think it's cousin the squirrels are cute and want to pet it. Makes absolutely no sense to me! Life has been too good for too many for too long, hell now and days people don't even understand meat comes from animals not naturally occur in shrink wrap packages. Same goes to all those people who for some strange reason think Pitbulls are cute......until it turns on them.

Are bob cats and foxes beautiful? Absolutely! I even think Coyote is beautiful, however if they get on my property and kill my chickens then they became pest and will be eliminated. Even if the most beautiful golden retriever attacks my kids it WILL be put down within seconds!!!

Agree on all but pits. I am a veterinarian and can tell you most pits are fantastic patients. Animals are animals and we need to be cautious around anything with teeth, but if I could chose which patients I'd stop seeing, they would be FAR from the top of my list. Their biggest problem is media. When they do bite, it's significant and the media grabs it. Nature vs nurture. One of the problems I do see with pits is their tendency to go for other animals, but the vast majority that I see are good patients (even though they know I'm the one with needles, etc--they are still good patients in general) The list of dog breeds I'd kick out of my practice doesnt start with pits.