• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Here I sit broken hearted...

My new Impact mark 3 showed up this week. First bull pup I have ever had. Good so far. Checking gauges and noticed the bottle pressure was at or below reg pressure. No bother filled it back up. Shot 40 or 50 pellets to get the feel of the gun and the scope and back in the case it went. Tonight I looked and sure enough pressure is below reg pressure. Must be a hole in the bucket....

Wonder if they will take it back and I’ll stick with my Crown. 
Having a bit of buyers remorse. 

Flatlander, have you attempted to find a leak? Could be as simple as snugging up the bottle gauge. Just hate it when someone gives up so easy and throws in the towel. All guns have issue and minor leaks at some point. When the popularity of the brand is at it peaks and sells 10's of thousands there will be a few that slip out with a issue. 

Jking

Flatlander, have you attempted to find a leak? Could be as simple as snugging up the bottle gauge. Just hate it when someone gives up so easy and throws in the towel. All guns have issue and minor leaks at some point. When the popularity of the brand is at it peaks and sells 10's of thousands there will be a few that slip out with a issue. 

Jking

+1. Certainly could be a frustrating issue but things happen. 

I guess it's just the fad. At any rate... Leaks are typically very easy to diagnose and repair. My Crown had a leak as well when I got it. The steel oring for the bottle was a bit chewed up. Silicone grease, a new oring, and 2 years later.... It still doesn't leak 🤷‍♂️ no need to fret over a single seal. Now if something other than a seal is physically damaged or broken I would be upset. But you have not verified what the issue even is. 

Learning your airgun is part of owning Airgun, only airgun that will never leak is an airgun that doesn’t have air. 

Funny how all the FX bashers will jump on every possible problem FX has while FX fanboys don’t jump on the bashing bandwagon when other guns have problems.

They don't? Have you read through some of the slander in the 125 page Leshiy 2 thread? But irrelevant, isn't it, to this or any conversation?

It could be a legit problem, or is could be a loose screw or a bad o-ring. Fill it up and start checking for small leaks. It will most likely leak faster under higher pressure if the leak is before the regulator.