• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Henbaker 1- 32x Day and Nightvision Optics Package Brand New

Classified Status
SOLD
I have a BRAND NEW In Box Unused Digital Nightvision Multiuse Camera, Adapt to your Rifle scope or you can use stand alone as a monocular. Great for Nighttime hunts or anytime you want to record your hunts or shooting sessions day or night.

Includes Case

Charger

Batter

Nightvision

Manual

Nightvision Camera

I have 2 other Nightvision cameras and just have not had time to utilize this one.

Amazon these are $328.00

Asking $250 Shipped or willing to trade for right item. I have a FX Impact M3 looking for accessories and upgrades or may be interested in other items just hit me up and we can discuss it.

【Multifunction】 Sturdy, durable, easy to connect 22mm Weaver and Picatinny classic fixed slide. It can also be installed on the equipment through a suitable installation system. 7 types of cross marks make your hunting easier

【Easy to connect to the scope 】This is also a lightweight scope attachment, which allows you to quickly and easily convert the day scope into an advanced night vision scope, which can be used for close and long-range hunting during the day or night. The 3.1-inch high-definition large screen makes you no longer dizzy when watching

【Extremely Powerful 2 IRs】The night vision camera has built-in 2 5W infrared LED lights, and the 850nm/950nm illuminator has 5 levels of adjustment. It can observe the target in complete darkness, and the range is up to 1640ft / 500 M. The best distance is 980ft / 300M.It can be connected to a mobile phone via WIFI, and when using a large lithium battery, the observation time is up to 12 hours

【HD large screen】 3.1-inch display; the observation effect through the eyepiece system can reach 6 inches. Avoid dizziness when watching a small screen. Picture/video resolution: 3264x2448 / 1920X1080. You can use it for outdoor hunting/camping/surveillance/night fishing/bird watching, etc.

【Products include】protective box/35mm-45mm adapter/neck strap/USBcable/Picatinny track/easy to read user manual. Our US-Based customer service is available via phone/email every day.

Hen1.jpg

hen4.jpg

hen2.jpg

hen3.jpg

Reactions: 17dean