• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Helping sell an Airgun Collection

JoeWayneRhea

Apr 5, 2015
Guys as many of you know Kenny Kormendy passed away a while back and I will be helping his family sell his Airgun Collection .

He has approximately 15 rifles , Springers and PCP rifles. I know for a fact Kenny took great care of his guns and they will be priced accordingly. He also has several guns still new in the box he never got a chance to shoot or review .

I won't be posting his guns anywhere but here on AGN for sale because the LAST thing I want his daughters to deal with is scammers in a time like this .

I'm hoping you guys will be interested in these guns from one of the gentlemen of the sport . 

I'll be taking care of selling the rifles and payment will go directly to his daughter . She will ship them as soon as payment is made . 

Guys means a lot to me to help the family out with this ..And hopegully we can help them out . Guys thanks in advance JWR

Reactions: CampFussell
My condolences to her and the family Joe. A very decent gesture on your part. I'm pretty much down to pennies I've been scraping together for a few final accessories but what the hell. Who knows, there could be something that has my name written on it.

Two questions will you take PayPal on her behalf, and will it likely be by Bid or Buy it Now? (for lack of better terms) here on AGN.

Best to you and yours you old soft hearted pirate...speaking of which...do you still plan on going out trick or treating as such for Halloween?....Hell son you're half way in costume as is! but no....I take that back trick it out a bit, you really need to stomp around the neighborhood scaring men women and children alike as JoeDub Confucius Rhea....Scope Philosopher and Pellet Philanthropist Extraordinaire.

1539061504_18065509345bbc3700e3ea65.26174768_Unknown.jpeg

George 

I'll price them fairly , she doesn't have PayPal so she asking ( or rather I am ) for USPS money orders . His daughter and I are both trying to do right by her Dad . And I think this is the best way we could come up with . 

I think Kenny would be proud of his daughter to take the initiative to do this ...I k ow I am .

This will ensure that many man’s fear of the wife selling the Airguns after he passes for what he told her he paid for them. You can ensure she gets market.