Help with valve settings to fill Gurlleu tank from compressor.

So I have my first "buddy tank" and have been experimenting with filling it,.

I can't find any info anywhere on what to do with the two valve knobs. At the pressures we are dealing with, I don't want to mess up monkeying around.

Gurlleu valve_AC_SL1000_.1631488775.jpg
Gurlleu valve_AC_SL1001_.1631488776.jpg

To fill my tank, where do I set the two knobs? I've done some testing with the valve on a small bottle (580cc) and the hand pump, but don;t seem to be getting anywhere. The only time I've seen any pressure on the compressor side, it was clearly just being built up in the tether hose, no pressure in the tank. I fell like at least one valve must be closed, but nothing seems to happen no matter which one that is. If I close both, I'm just building pressure on the tether hose,. nothing getting into the bottle.

The images are of my exact valve assembly. Large red knob around meter, and small black valve on the side.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. also, do I need to seal the threads on the valve into the bottle?

If that valve was built correctly you shouldn't have to use any thread sealant. What size threading on the tank valve?

Yes, M18 1.5 just like the tank and fortunately also like the bottles on all my PCP thus far. Good to know about no need fro thread sealant. and it does have an O-ring I had not noticed.

Seems to be working now, I just "had to believe" :)

thanks all!