Help with sheridan identification

Benjamin Sheridan bought Sterling from the UK and they made the HR83 rifle before the enterprise/collaboration didnt work out. Rifles never took off, some of them had real nice walnut stocks. Davis had some of the spare barrels and sold them off about a year ago. The HR83 was the only model by Benjamin or Sheridan to have a LW barrel.

Crosman stopped making the Sheridans a few years back but they still do the 39X airguns. I recall reading some of the later models with the Crosman trigger unit and sprayed finish had issues with paint getting into the lead and crown. Ive got a Sheridan from this era and its pretty accurate. Dont think there was ever an era where they weren't about the same quality. Ive got a couple hold from each trigger type and they all shot well. My personal preference is the hold down safety and transition models. On the transition model ones you can swap the trigger spring out and it really lightens up the trigger. 

My advise, if you can find one at a good price pick it up and enjoy it. Itll last you a life time.