• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Help with Reg adjust

You can increase the regulator pressure without degassing the frame but you CANNOT decrease without degassing the frame.

Degassing the frame is best done by unthreading the bottle and then dry firing the air out of the frame. You'll know when all the air in the frame is gone by the way the "shots" sound.

If you're looking at the side of the gun that has the regulator gauge, the regulator adjustment knob needs to be turned towards the barrel to increase the reg pressure... Like this....
Screenshot_20240306-155014.png

Only turn the knob in the opposite direction if the frame is degassed.

Sure !! Thanks amigo
You can increase the regulator pressure without degassing the frame but you CANNOT decrease without degassing the frame.

Degassing the frame is best done by unthreading the bottle and then dry firing the air out of the frame. You'll know when all the air in the frame is gone by the way the "shots" sound.

If you're looking at the side of the gun that has the regulator gauge, the regulator adjustment knob needs to be turned towards the barrel to increase the reg pressure... Like this....
View attachment 443108

Only turn the knob in the opposite direction if the frame is degassed.
Hi Franklink, I'm knew to AGN. AOA suggested that I contact you. Could you message me, please.

Hi Franklink, I'm knew to AGN. AOA suggested that I contact you. Could you message me, please.
PM sent

Depending on how you have your contact preferences set up, you should get an email saying that I sent you a Private Message.

This screengrab might help. The PM can be found by clicking on your name when signed into AGN (where I added the green arrow) and then clicking on the little envelope (where I added the blue arrow).

1714454374862.png