• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help with My Edgun Leyla 2.0

Emptied air reservoir to examine regulator and internal parts. It's now back together but the edmu needs to reset to 0 air because it has no air in it. Downloaded and printed manual. I can follow the flow chart fairly well and I can get to tools area and view several screens. Done the wait, hold, etc. but I cannot get to the screen, the very last one in the pictorial flow chart, that would allow a reset to 0 pressure. Any help on finding the reset screen would be appreciated. Thanks jim

By default, it should be set to zero once you bleed the air out. It will show <5 bar. To be sure, empty the air tank and press on the valve stem to make sure all the air is released. When you get to the menu with the wrench, press it until you reach "Set Zero". Once you're there, wait until it says "OK" and leave it alone. Don't press the button again otherwise it will exit the screen. Not sure why you need to set the zero unless you have a problem with the sensor like stated below.

1598674768_10046224205f49d7501eb9e8.67189121.jpg

I have emptied the tank and have seen the -5 you talk about. But that is where the problem starts...I can't get it to the set zero screen. I've done and have seen the screens you reference but cannot get to the set zero screen. Your description of not pushing the button when I see OK really helps. The convention on all other digital devices is push OK or Enter to accept your changes. Thank You.

I had thought of doing the old battery trick of taking it out but haven't done it. Watched videos and read how to do that and I think I could do that without any problems. I did have the tank totally emptied as I had to examine the pin the hammer strikes. I put it back together and when my big tank, a Great white, said 230 bar, the edmu showed 144 bar. I may have to try it again.

I have emptied the tank and have seen the -5 you talk about. But that is where the problem starts...I can't get it to the set zero screen. I've done and have seen the screens you reference but cannot get to the set zero screen. Your description of not pushing the button when I see OK really helps. The convention on all other digital devices is push OK or Enter to accept your changes. Thank You.

When you get to the Menu Settings (Wrench and Screwdriver) and you see Pmin, hold the button down for a few seconds and it will go through the cycle until it reaches the Set Zero. I'm just wondering if you have done this yet. I just tried it on my Leshiy to confirm but I did not set the zero of course. Is yours the older or newer EDMS?

1598728727_16980762215f4aaa17c292a6.71247229.jpg

Sounds rather strange to have different readings after degassing. I'd try and degass again so the EDMU would think it's starting at zero pressure and fill again. I would try to Degass by just shooting the hell out of it this time then maybe the EDMU won't be psyched and give stupid readings.

If the battery hasn't been removed wouldn't you think that EDMU would assume you are starting at zero pressure just as you degassed it while that EDMU was still sensing pressure?

Sounds like nobody knows for sure how to cure that. What worked for me is I just filled it slowly and watched the edmu gauge as I was filling the rifle tank. i know the gauge on my Great White is accurate and whenI reached the max I had in the fill tank, 230 bar, the Edmu read the same thing. Since then it has been working fine. Maybe that is the way to do it when you totally drain the Edgun tank and you see "-5" when cyclling throught the various screens,

Yes! thought of doing that but to have to add a gauge on a $1500 gun sorted of rubbed me the wrong way. And I have heard from some friends who have the same gun they claim the gauges have been redesigned (again) and they are having no problems. What worked for me was filling it slowly with the bar showing and watching it fill. I have a good gauge that came on my Great White tank and when I am done with the fill they match. However I do agree. Just wanting to know how much air is left activating that silly button to see it is a PIA. I may do the Wika yet. Thanks!