Help with Kraford and Lypt

IMG_20231116_173138_MP.jpg

Reactions: Bandito and Exodus
Hello,
Just reviewed your order.
As for your emails, I just found one 4 days ago that was replied to our initial order confirmation we sent you. This usually looks like the order confirmations we get in the same inbox and sometimes they don't get opened. Apologies for not replying.

Generally, we do not have extensive inventory on hand. Especially for the KLS or L-tech's, the amount of components cause things to take a little longer sometimes. Our standard wait time for things is usually 1-2 weeks if we do not have it on the shelf. Sometimes longer for various reasons.
As for the lack of communication some of you feel, we get it. Without going into a long winded explanation, K&L, as everyone else, does not have unlimited resources. Decisions are made, and people are rubbed the wrong way. BUT you'll always get your order when we finish it.
Good day,
I placed an order (n° 4182) for two pieces on 25 November '23, I am also one of those who sent some emails to find out how to proceed (given the long time frame), with no response.
It would be enough to be reassured that everything is going well, waiting for the shipment (with confirmation and tracking) no more is asked.
Thank you
All the best
Fabrizio

Good day,
I placed an order (n° 4182) for two pieces on 25 November '23, I am also one of those who sent some emails to find out how to proceed (given the long time frame), with no response.
It would be enough to be reassured that everything is going well, waiting for the shipment (with confirmation and tracking) no more is asked.
Thank you
All the best
Fabrizio
Your items have been machined, we are waiting for them to come back from being anodized.
Apologies for the long wait, they are coming.

Five months later!!!!
Yikes.......................
Ok Dear..
Please read my emails anyway, there are notes inside.
All the best
Fabrizio
We try to keep a wide variety of options available for purchase; due to the niche nature of airguns the volumes aren't high. Especially when we offer around 11 versions for the impact, for example. When it comes to international orders, we try to ship all at once, so partial fulfillment isn't available even if other items on the order are in stock.

This creates an unfortunate situation, either limiting options or lead-time issues...

@Pape76 We will make sure to ship with no scratch or aesthetic defects (y)

Hello,
Just reviewed your order.
As for your emails, I just found one 4 days ago that was replied to our initial order confirmation we sent you. This usually looks like the order confirmations we get in the same inbox and sometimes they don't get opened. Apologies for not replying.

Generally, we do not have extensive inventory on hand. Especially for the KLS or L-tech's, the amount of components cause things to take a little longer sometimes. Our standard wait time for things is usually 1-2 weeks if we do not have it on the shelf. Sometimes longer for various reasons.
As for the lack of communication some of you feel, we get it. Without going into a long winded explanation, K&L, as everyone else, does not have unlimited resources. Decisions are made, and people are rubbed the wrong way. BUT you'll always get your order when we finish it.
Just got one from pyramyd today. I think it’s a great product. Should be worth the wait!

IMG_0793.png

We try to keep a wide variety of options available for purchase; due to the niche nature of airguns the volumes aren't high. Especially when we offer around 11 versions for the impact, for example. When it comes to international orders, we try to ship all at once, so partial fulfillment isn't available even if other items on the order are in stock.

This creates an unfortunate situation, either limiting options or lead-time issues...

If I were to order one of your products from a retailer is it safe to say they have it in stock already for shipping to the consumer?

Dear, another month has passed..
(order of November '23)