Help with Kraford and Lypt

I placed an order for KLS-3 for FX on the Kraford and Lypt website https://krafordandlypt.com
my order is registered.
I paid by visa card since October 10th
I received an email but no more news... nothing, I sent emails twice but I got no response

I contacted [email protected] & [email protected] nothing no response.

there is a call number on the site with a message (Feel free to call us at 310-773-8565)
they do not answer calls that are not from the United States (I am in France)
I can't do anything to get in touch with them.

I am distraught about this situation, I don't know how to contact them or how to get my money back

If anyone knows how to contact them I would be very grateful if they could help me.

thanks

Reactions: Bandito

there is a call number on the site with a message (Feel free to call us at 310-773-8565)
On their Website, Have you tried the Chat function??
But I am in California...... You are probably +8 hours, at least...
This has always worked for me...
Also the chat you start, is recorded and CC'd to your email you provide in the chat box...

I know that nowadays we expect everything right now and because of the power of our fingertips, we are spoiled. But there’s no need to be distraught. It’s just an airgun part and you are located far from K&L. A lot can happen from here to there. Or your part could be in production and delayed. Hopefully you will get a response to ease your mind. When you haven’t received or heard anything after 30 working days, then I would start being concerned.

Reactions: MysticalDragon
I just had my own incident this week. Monday morning I purchased one scope from middle in Canada, today Tuesday afternoon I started wondering I shall check my post box - nah will do tomorrow. Last hour received an email the vendor wrote me they gave me wrong specs on reticle do I still want it .... So again next week again couple days waiting, and my distance between point A to point B is 2850 Km on land transport.
Take it easy.... next week is a day too .

I’ve had one email correspondence with them and felt I got an FU response. Emailed again numerous months later about same product and never got a response. Moved on. However they are completely legit and you have paid so I’m sure you are fine. I just don’t think communication is a stellar attribute of their business.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrafordAndLypt
thanks for your answers guys ;)

Some of the vendors just don't send out confirmation about any "shipped" items, that doesn't mean they didn't process it yet. Also the point A to point B is far apart especially these days the freight may be distracted.
Otherwise I have no K&L products in my hands.
when I placed my order I received an email with this message " Hi pascal, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us."
the status of the order has changed on the site it is now => Fulfillment Status: Unfulfilled
On their Website, Have you tried the Chat function??
But I am in California...... You are probably +8 hours, at least...
This has always worked for me...
Also the chat you start, is recorded and CC'd to your email you provide in the chat box...
yes I tried the chat function but they don't respond
Check your junk email, perhaps their replies ended up there. Happened to me once on an order from AoA.
I received 1 email for the account creation email and the second for the order
I'm sure I have nothing in spam :cry:
I know that nowadays we expect everything right now and because of the power of our fingertips, we are spoiled. But there’s no need to be distraught. It’s just an airgun part and you are located far from K&L. A lot can happen from here to there. Or your part could be in production and delayed. Hopefully you will get a response to ease your mind. When you haven’t received or heard anything after 30 working days, then I would start being concerned.

I am not alone in having the problem with Kraford, I found another topic on airgunnation from a guy who had the problem, order placed item never sent, no response from Kraford

here => https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/kraford-and-lypt.1292149/

Is there anyone here who has a positive experience and who purchased directly from the Kraford and Lypt website and received their order?
it could reassure me to know if they deliver to customers directly or you have to go through a distributor but difficult to find in Europe and nothing in France

I have Order a few times from Range Extending scope rail to their L-Tech Retracting Probe system....
Yes there is a bit of a lack of.. or lag in communications.
But If the part was on the shelf, it was sent to me immediately.
But if it is New Item or it being machined and processed.....be Patient..

BTW When I was on the waiting list for the first run on the L-Tech probe assembly..
I never got a shipping notice..
It just showed up at my Door!!!

Last edited:
Same as Ca Varminter. I got one of the first L-Techs and told Stephen in a topic if it was all he was claiming, I’d buy a second one. When I contacted him for a second one I had to wait until it was produced. You should probably understand that some companies that make this type of stuff don’t stock Amazon warehouses full of it. PCP guys, and especially FX guys are a fleeting bunch. Constantly jumping from thing to thing. Not to mention the company constantly hyping a new model. You may have caught them out of inventory and have to wait for the next run. Your gun functions fine without the K&L do-dad so enjoy shooting for a while and hopefully you’ll get your part in a couple weeks.

I placed an order for KLS-3 for FX on the Kraford and Lypt website https://krafordandlypt.com
my order is registered.
I paid by visa card since October 10th
I received an email but no more news... nothing, I sent emails twice but I got no response

I can't do anything to get in touch with them.

I am distraught about this situation, I don't know how to contact them or how to get my money back

If anyone knows how to contact them I would be very grateful if they could help me.

thanks
Hello,
Just reviewed your order.
As for your emails, I just found one 4 days ago that was replied to our initial order confirmation we sent you. This usually looks like the order confirmations we get in the same inbox and sometimes they don't get opened. Apologies for not replying.

Generally, we do not have extensive inventory on hand. Especially for the KLS or L-tech's, the amount of components cause things to take a little longer sometimes. Our standard wait time for things is usually 1-2 weeks if we do not have it on the shelf. Sometimes longer for various reasons.
As for the lack of communication some of you feel, we get it. Without going into a long winded explanation, K&L, as everyone else, does not have unlimited resources. Decisions are made, and people are rubbed the wrong way. BUT you'll always get your order when we finish it.

Reactions: Airgun Al
I have never ordered anything from K&L (yet,I will need that Arca rail ), but usually in companies where there is no large stock, it takes a while, as you can see from the answer above. The same when I order bullet casting molds, if they haven't got that model on the shelf, it might take 3-4 weeks. And usually these companies are small in terms of the number of employees. People seem to be too impatient these days.
If you pay for your purchases with a credit card, debit card, paypal etc. at least here (Finland) you have consumer protection. If you don't get your goods, the bank will take care of your money back. Well, people approach things differently. I myself won't get nervous immediately after a few weeks. And I have ordered many dozens of times, e.g. bullet casting molds from USA. For example, Accurate molds does not keep stock, and depending on the number of orders, mold making may take 3-5 weeks

Just my 2 c

Hello,
Just reviewed your order.
As for your emails, I just found one 4 days ago that was replied to our initial order confirmation we sent you. This usually looks like the order confirmations we get in the same inbox and sometimes they don't get opened. Apologies for not replying.

Generally, we do not have extensive inventory on hand. Especially for the KLS or L-tech's, the amount of components cause things to take a little longer sometimes. Our standard wait time for things is usually 1-2 weeks if we do not have it on the shelf. Sometimes longer for various reasons.
As for the lack of communication some of you feel, we get it. Without going into a long winded explanation, K&L, as everyone else, does not have unlimited resources. Decisions are made, and people are rubbed the wrong way. BUT you'll always get your order when we finish it.

Hello,
Thank you for your response, I would like to apologize to you for having encouraged so much to communicate in writing with someone from the company.

I am reassured to have had someone from Kraford & Lypt.

I understand that you have deadlines and priorities and not necessarily time to communicate with customers.

I will wait as long as it takes to receive my order, I really wanted this KLS-3.

I will be sure to come back here to reassure everyone.

Pascal from a small village in France

I will add this. The wait is worth it. I know from long texts and conversations over the phone with Stephen and he is the real deal. He makes it and ships it. But along with the airgun accessories, he also makes allot of parts for the aerospace industry. Those CNC mills need to run to make money. And the aerospace industry is actually what puts food on the plate from my understanding. He builds airgun components because he loves the sport, it’s NOT about the money, although if it doesn’t make money why do it? So, we as airgun guys have to take our turn. This is why Donny farms all his components over seas. He IS in it for the money. K&L are in it to make cool products made in USA. You can call me a fan boy, I’m good with that. But from my experience, if Stephen says he’s going to do a thing, he does that thing. Unfortunately, airgun products on their own can’t pay for million+ dollar CNC mills. So we have to wait our turn.

Andy