• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Help with Korean air rifle A.R.S. Magnum 6 .22

Hey all. A friend of mine who is an firearms ( not to mention airguns) dealer specializing mostly in antiques and hard to find parts gave me this Korean PCP to see if I could figure out if it works and holds air. I can’t seem to find any information on this particular model. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I believe I need to get a fill probe or if there’s a foster conversion kit that would help too. Thanks again

IMG_6621.jpeg

IMG_6619.jpeg

IMG_6620.jpeg

IMG_6618.jpeg

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Certainly worth trying Davis tho havent seen him running adds for a few moths now.

The fill unit for that is the original "Career" probe. Wire frame that does on the floor, insert probe into the hole you see and depress which open the valve on the adapter & fills rifle.

Someone here ran a wanted add recently (and you might find the post where they asked the same question?).

Keep us posted.

John

Reactions: Heyboy
Thanks guys! This dealer friend has been living up to his monicker, lately he’s seemed to come up with lots of old Airguns. I told him I’d help get them up and running. I seem to have a hard time letting them go once I put the time and research into them. So far I rebuilt an FWB 300S (not easy since it needed a major part but FWB won’t ship directly to individuals) , had an
AA S300 rebuilt and tuned at Airgunwerks
(Amazing job by the way!)
Beeman R10 and R1 that I used all new ARH springs and seals.
Looks like another rabbit hole.
Thanks again for all the help and knowledge!!

Reactions: bf1956
Certainly worth trying Davis tho havent seen him running adds for a few moths now.

The fill unit for that is the original "Career" probe. Wire frame that does on the floor, insert probe into the hole you see and depress which open the valve on the adapter & fills rifle.

Someone here ran a wanted add recently (and you might find the post where they asked the same question?).

Keep us posted.

John
" Wire frame that does on the floor," What does that mean? Maybe I'm just dense but can't figure it out.

Reactions: bf1956
Typieze language I reckon. Goes on floor.
Fills butt end. The wire section that held the adapter open on the scuba tank (no scba) also vented when lifted. Today's bleed valves went a thing yet.

Personally "I" would find the dimensions of the probe insert hook that to any modern fill unit and go.
ARS "B" charging unit:

Was an excellent cutting edge rig back when and still worth owing today.

John

Typieze language I reckon. Goes on floor.
Fills butt end. The wire section that held the adapter open on the scuba tank (no scba) also vented when lifted. Today's bleed valves went a thing yet.

Personally "I" would find the dimensions of the probe insert hook that to any modern fill unit and go.
ARS "B" charging unit:

Was an excellent cutting edge rig back when and still worth owing today.

John
Thanks for the info. I need to find out how to get that fill probe and just hook it to my tank. I have an email out to Mol too.

I can’t tell from the pic; are there threads in there to accept the shinsung/sumatra QD fill valve? If there are I have an old shinsung fill valve with the same threads as the valve that privateer linked. I’ll give it to you for free(just pay shipping) so you can test the threads. I also have a fill valve for an old ar6 that would replace the current fill valve, if they both have the same threads. You would just have to add a fitting for a QD.
IMG_0092.jpeg

I can’t tell from the pic; are there threads in there to accept the shinsung/sumatra QD fill valve? If there are I have an old shinsung fill valve with the same threads as the valve that privateer linked. I’ll give it to you for free(just pay shipping) so you can test the threads. I also have a fill valve for an old ar6 that would replace the current fill valve, if they both have the same threads. You would just have to add a fitting for a QD. View attachment 448464
There’s a few threads I can see along with an o-ring in the end of the tube under the muzzle.

You may want to inquire with Boris over at Pyramid Air or a guy named Folke Mol? Pretty sure I spelt his name wrong.
Hi,

Fokke Mol here. Never mind the name, i recieved an email from the guy with the gun. I know something about Korean airguns and i have a reasonable large network.

This ARS is in fact a Duk Il King Hunting Master. We know Duk Il as Evanix. Spare parts are very hard to get. I`m a Dutchman and getting spare parts over here is impossible. I will contact my network to see what i can come up with. Anyway, where there is a lathe there is a solution.

I need to know the size of the thread. Maybe i can cook something up.

Take care. Fokke Mol aka Roel

Hi,

Fokke Mol here. Never mind the name, i recieved an email from the guy with the gun. I know something about Korean airguns and i have a reasonable large network.

This ARS is in fact a Duk Il King Hunting Master. We know Duk Il as Evanix. Spare parts are very hard to get. I`m a Dutchman and getting spare parts over here is impossible. I will contact my network to see what i can come up with. Anyway, where there is a lathe there is a solution.

I need to know the size of the thread. Maybe i can cook something up.

Take care. Fokke Mol aka Roel

Thanks for dropping in!

Reactions: Heyboy